India's Leading Tour Operator since 1987.
India Tour Click here...
Indian Embassy in Stockholm, Sweden
Incomplete applications will be rejected. Complete application form must include: VALID PASSPORT (for at least one year); TWO PHOTOGRAPHS and APPROPRIATE VISA FEE RECEIPT FROM BANK, RETURN SELF-ADDRESSED STAMPED ENVELOPE (if it is to be mailed back).
1. Transit and tourist visa are not extendable. Any alteration/extension in Visa, once issued, will be subject to payment of appropriate fee again.
2. Tourist visa is valid for six months only.
3. For transit visa, copy of tickets for onward journey to be attached.
4. For Business visa applicants must enclose a company profile, letter of guarantee from the firm/company and a letter of invitation from their Indian business counterparts. Those seeking Employment visa must submit a copy of the employment contract.
5. Applicants for Student/Yoga visa must enclose Admission letter from the recognised Indian Institution. Those visiting India for Education/Social Work purpose must enclose letter of invitation from concerned Institution/Organisation. Research Visa applicants must fill up additional Research Visa application form.
6. Applicants for Journalist Visa must fill in additional form and contact the Embassy before applying.
7. Embassy will not be responsible for any delay in processing Visa in case of incomplete application/lack of clearance from India.
8. If you are travelling through any fever epidemic country, you should possess a valid yellow fever vaccination certificate before entering India.
9. Please see list of restricted/prohibited areas and in case applicant is desirous to visit such areas they must fill up restricted area permit form.
10. Foreign nationals, apart from Swedish/Latvian, are required to fill in the Telefax form.
11. No foreign cheques are accepted. In case of payment of fee by Internet, service will be rendered only after confirmation from Embassy's bank.
12. Issue of visa DOES NOT guarantee the right to enter India. Final authority lies with Immigration authorities at airport in India.
13. Submission of applications: 0900 - 1200 hrs. Delivery of serviced passports; 16.30 – 17.00 hrs.
Gratis visa is to be issued to nationals of following countries:
1. All foreigners are required to get themselves registered with the concerned Foreigners Regional Registration Officers / Foreigners Registration Officer (FRRO) within 14 days of first arrival, if the period of visa is over 180 days. Pakistan nationals are required to register within 24 hours of arrival and Afghan nationals within 7 days of arrival, irrespective of the period of their visa. A penal fee of US$ 30 will be charged for failure to do so.
2. Visa fee for processed applications is non-refundable.
|Site Promoted by India Tour Operator www.getsholidays.com|